2nd update...ranger in trouble

lovethesea

Originally posted by rangermonroe
I, surrender my gun, and pay lawyer costs.

I think thats a load of you know what :mad: I would copy the NRA on everything.
I know they won't do anything.....but its things like this that really don't make sense.

I am an NRA life member.
I am also alone on this, there was not a bit of support from them or any one else associated.
Other than comments on this board,
the ONLY support I received outside this forum was from
Daniel411...from this forum
Oh, yeah...lets not forget mom and dad.
NRA, Gun owners of America, JFPO...no one offered a lick of suport.
Oddly enough, this board was more supportive than I would have expected. I would have not been suprised with more hostile suggestions.
Thanks ya'll.:jumping:

moraym

If I remember correctly, this was in/around Albany, right?
Just another reason Albany should be labeled the France of America.
Here's another gem from Albany where a girl who wears a red, white and blue necklace to honor her uncle serving in Iraq faces school suspension because the colors could be considered gang-related.
http://timesunion.com/AspStories/sto...storyID=333969
(on a related note, her school's colors happen to be red, white and blue)
Sorry about the outcome Ranger, I guess it could've been worse, but it should have been a lot better
Damn yankees.

dvs

Originally posted by MorayM
Damn yankees.
[/B]
Eh hem, Ill pretend like I didnt see that
lol
On another note, Ranger, Im sorry to hear that. I wouldve figured the NRA wouldve given you some support at the least! :nope:
Jen

tangman99

That's a tough pill to swallow, but it's a deal I don't think anyone could turn down. As I mentioned before, I'm not a bit surprised about the NRA. I have been a gun owner my whole life and I a die-hard believer in being able to own guns. The NRA like many organizations started out with good intentions and somewhere along the way became about making money for a few powerful people.
I'm glad it's finally behind you though.

lovethesea

I told my Dad about this...........he's a lifer NRA too. He was steamed!! I have had a gun in my hand since I was 12 and the same with my daughter (grandpa started her at 11 :rolleyes: )
Thats still a load of crpp!! I still don't think they should be allowed to seize your gun!! They screwed up and they tried to cover it up. PERIOD!!

moraym

This is just another episode to push me further from the NRA. I am not a member of the NRA, nor have I been for several years, they stopped caring about the people who paid for their high-and-mighty headquarters that I drive by every week.

fishking

i would love to help you but im too young, i hope all goes well for u, i agree with lovethesea. they shouldnt be allowed to take your gun

maeistero

i come from a military family, 3-4 generations, and not by choice. i don't hunt because it's easier to buy it in the store as i live in a city. i never supported the nra, b/c HELLO, IT'S REPUBLICAN!!!!
realize that we live in a one party empire. that's right i said empire. when bill and bob get together and promote the unity of our 2 party system america is worse off than any mid east country. america was founded on a multiparty system to promote fairness, and now we are attacking all of the world and ex-presidents are buying commercials saying "let's just all elect the same person, even if we have to prolong and recount 18 times".
i'm going to carry a shotgun if i want to. in my rearwindow, not concealed, and not loaded. if i run into a deer in the night and it's dying, i'm gonna get a shell and put it out of it's misery.
too bad these rap stars with extreme tinted windows carry tech nines to kill those hollywood road-kills (do those really exist?) are ruining america for the real world
i'm done