2x150w Metal Hailides w/Ballasts Coralife 250.00

reefforbrains

I have a light that I am not using and I figure why not make someone happy and a few bucks at the same time right.
its a 48" Coralife. I think its an Aqualight but Im not sure. It has 2x150w Metal hailide HQI DE and built in fans. Comes with the Coralife Ballasts and built in switches. price is with NO bulbs. Get some from that crazy bidding site and pick your own spectrum. They are not expensive.
It is a nice unit and it works great. No salt creep or scrungy looking stuff all over it. Nice Glass and reflectors.
I will post a pic if really needed, but its just a simple and clean Black aluminum Coralife 48inch 2x150w metal hailide set up. Pretty standard stying. Search it on that one crazy bidding site if you just have to see it.
250.00 OBO or trade and its gone. I WILL ship, but I am in Carson City NV, 89705 do your own homework for shipping costs. box would be about 49x10x12 and weight 30lbs. I can meet someone within a reasonable distance if they like. YOU pay shipping.
** Update- I found two 20K bulbs in the closet, nothing fancy and who knows how old they are, but your welcome to them if buyer wants them
reefnut@clearwire.net

billc

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
I have a light that I am not using and I figure why not make someone happy and a few bucks at the same time right.
its a 48" Coralife. I think its an Aqualight but Im not sure. It has 2x150w Metal hailide HQI DE and built in fans. Comes with the Coralife Ballasts and built in switches. price is with NO bulbs. Get some from that crazy bidding site and pick your own spectrum. They are not expensive.
It is a nice unit and it works great. No salt creep or scrungy looking stuff all over it. Nice Glass and reflectors.
I will post a pic if really needed, but its just a simple and clean Black aluminum Coralife 48inch 2x150w metal hailide set up. Pretty standard stying. Search it on that one crazy bidding site if you just have to see it.
250.00 OBO or trade and its gone. I WILL ship, but I am in Carson City NV, 89705 do your own homework for shipping costs. box would be about 49x10x12 and weight 30lbs. I can meet someone within a reasonable distance if they like. YOU pay shipping.
** Update- I found two 20K bulbs in the closet, nothing fancy and who knows how old they are, but your welcome to them if buyer wants them
reefnut@clearwire.net
will it fit a canapy