2X250W MH For Sale

slim

I have decided not to use these over my tank in my office. These lights came with the tank along with 2 other sets of lights. I do not know how old the bulbs are but I did fine a receipt dated 12/05 for the 14K bulb. I picked up the tank in SLC in April/06 from a storage unit. If it is the same bulb then there is less than 6 months on it. I have fired them up twice once to see if the ballast and bulbs worked and once to take pictures. The bulbs are CoralVue 14K and 20K. The Ballasts are HID and CoralVue. They do come with sockets and reflector. I am asking $250.00 or best offer.
Bump for price change 1/11/07
Thanks for looking

slim

Maelv and Phishhead I think I have them sold localy but I will let you know if it falls thru.
Thanks

slim

sedorusc,
Sorry I was out of town for the last 2 days...Yes I still have them. Not sure if shipping is included in the $200.00. Guess it would depend on shipping cost.
Thanks,
slim

slim

Today would be hard...Monday would be the soonest...I could express it if you want to cover that cost....No Box and I need a zip from you for the cost of shipping. Would you pay with paypal? I am still trying to catch up from having Tuesday and Wednesday off :)

slim

sedorusa...looking to sell both.
grnbta...Twin Falls area...I might be in Boise after the first of the month.
Might also trade for 20 long, frags and cash.

D

dholmblad

Since other offers didnt work out, Ill throw out an offer of $150.