(3) 175w Metal Halide Ballasts & Bulbs

surferboy

Upgraded my ballasts to 250w and selling my 175w ballasts with the (3) 10,000k bulbs. The ballasts are coming off a Hamilton system and is like new. Best Offer.

demosthenes

I've never messed with DIY lighting, though I probably will soon, so, the ballast and the bulbs you have, and that means I have to get a hood or what? I'm very interested, and know what a ballast is and all that, but what else will I need to buy?

mini-reefer

Hey, if the ballasts are the Hamilton 175's in the vented black box, I'd be interested in one of them. I've been wanting to add one to the two I already have. All I would need is the quick disconnect that goes to it as well. Also, depending on bulb life left I may be interested in one of the 10000K's also. Let me know. I'm at Bigjbj@cox.net

surferboy

They are the ballasts from the Hamilton black box. I just recieved my 250w upgrades and will be replacing my 175's. There are (3) complete ballasts with (2) parts to each one with wiring. As for the bulbs they are 10,000k germans that have been in use for about 8 months and still very bright.

demosthenes

I looked some stuff up on DIY, and I have a clue now as to what is going on. How much for them? My email is below.

bluemarlin

Surferboy,
I'm interested in all three. Please email me at jkoepke@ezburr.com and we can negotiate a price.

broomer5

Surferboy,
If these are the potted electronic ballasts that measure 8 1/2"L x 3 1/2"W x 2 1/8"H
then I'm interested, I'll take them and I have the cash !
I also have a couple of CPR protein skimmers I'm not using, and a MagDrive 12. I'd be willing to discuss a possible trade if you're interested.
If not - that's cool.
Please email me at broomer5@aol.com

krusk

Broomer,
I would like to get the CPR BerLin Skimmer and that mag drive 12.
How much do you want for them?
thanks

broomer5

I'm interested in these ballasts and bulbs that surferboy is selling.
I offered him a opportunity for a "possible" trade.
No response whether he's even interested in a trade.
If I decide to "SELL" these skimmers and pump, I will post them in this forum with all the details.
Right now I'm not looking to sell anything yet ... but thanks for asking guys ;)

surferboy

You can see the ballast on the Hamilton lighting web site. They are under replacement ballasts 175w unasemmbled. They sell new for $68.00 each I believe. I don't need any extra skimmers or pumps at this time. These ballasts are not unasemmbled yet and won't be ready to ship for a week or two. Have to have a friend of mine install the replacements for me before I can send these out. Look up the site and see if these are the ballasts you need and let me know.

sealion

looing to see if you still have the lights for sell. email me and let me know, very interested. and if anyone else has MH for sale let me know.

sealion

looing to see if you still have the lights for sell. email me and let me know, very interested. and if anyone else has MH for sale let me know.
rbruce3@san.rr.com