3 Mini Zoa Frag Packs

khaari

I need to make some room in my tank so I have 3 mini frag packs available. Each pack has 3 nice size frags 8-10 polyps each. One of each color pictured. Asking $25 per pack + shipping. I do have extras of the pinks and a couple extra of the yellows. Single frags $10 + shipping. Email at khaari_@coastalnow.net if interested.

khaari

Originally Posted by coraljunky
Sounds great, how much shipped to 33411 FL?
$5.00 priority or $22.00 overnight

khaari

Originally Posted by dksart
I love them! How much to ship to 70460 and how long would it take?
USPS wont guarantee overnight but will do priority 2 days $6.00

khaari

Originally Posted by JuggaloJim
how much to 44240 also, thanks
$6.00 priority or $22.00 overnight

happy5446

Thank you Kharri. I just paypaled you. I put my address in the message of the paypal. I put 5.00 extra for priority shipping. If it costs you more just let me know and I'll paypal the extra. Thanks again!

khaari

Originally Posted by happy5446
Thank you Kharri. I just paypaled you. I put my address in the message of the paypal. I put 5.00 extra for priority shipping. If it costs you more just let me know and I'll paypal the extra. Thanks again!

received
package goes out tomorrow first thing in the am. Thank you and I hope you like them as much as I do.

khaari

Originally Posted by phunckie
hey... you skipped me.
How much to 35207? AL
Didnt skip was just a little late replying. Post is up there ^^.
$6.00 priority or $22.00 overnight

dksart

Did you get my email and PayPal address? I didn't get a response, but I still definitely want them.
Debbie S.

khaari

Originally Posted by dksart
Did you get my email and PayPal address? I didn't get a response, but I still definitely want them.
Debbie S.
Yes sent you a reply with quote on smaller pack.