3 tanks for sale in FL

philgmiami

Originally Posted by Fishsta
phil i will sell the 110 to you for 200 let me know thanks!
whats the measurements and the color of trim?. i perfer black trim

fishsta

The 110 is 6 feet long 20 inches tall and 18.5 inches deep. The trim of the tank is a light colord oak but can be easyly be painted black. Let me know i need to get this tank out of here!!! Thanks

d0ch0liday

hey if phil does not by it my girlfriend is intrested in buying it for 200 let me know..... we talked before so i think youhave my email

fishsta

Everything that is listed in the 75 gallon tank is now being parted out! Let me know if you are interested! Thanks

onlytru12

can u post pics of the 75 gal please i have someone int in it and need to show him pics... where are u located at in fl?

d0ch0liday

save them as "jpg" and go to Manage atachments at the bottom of the post, then upload the attachments... then they will be posted :happy:

d0ch0liday

hey man i just talked to the old lady she said she loved to buy the tank, but she can only come up with $185 bucks, cuz she has bills to pay and i am broke as a joke... so thats where we are at with it

fishsta

Heres the deal dc i will do 185 for the 110 and the rest i will get from you later. How does that sound? Where are you located I will even meet you half way if you arent to far?

d0ch0liday

hey fishta dont worry about it bro ...... i just found a guy in bradenton that is selling me is 110 oceanic stand canopy wet dry skimmer lighting ect ect for 290 in 2 weeks so what ill do is talk to my friend mark who lives in north dale and see if he can give you the full $200 since i can not buy it....... sorry for wasting your time bro