30 gal- mostly sps set up for sale

teen

tank is a 30 gallon long. no stand or canopy, its sitting on my dresser. asking $800, negotiable. not parting out at this time, but if everything doesnt go, i obviously will be in the near future.
heres whats included
-250w MH HQI with a new phoenix 14k bulb, less than a month old.
-coralife superskimmer 65
- TLF phosban reactor with maxijet 400 and some extra phosban
- 2 tunze nanostreams. 6025s, both are modded.
- seio 860 (or something in the 800's)
- tank isnt drilled, has a HOB overflow that goes to a ten gallon sump/fuge. fuge is filled with macro algae, caulerpa, chaeto, halimeda.
-eheim return pump
- 50 gpd coralife RO/DI unit
- i just bought the -part package from **************.com used it for about 2 months so theres a good amount of the stuff left. its all yours as well.
theres about 30-40lbs of LR. a good majority of the corals are encrusted on the LR.
fish include
- 1 sixline wrasse
- 1 dispar anthias
- 1 mandarin, who eats frozen mysis so no worry about him starving in such a small tank.
theres also a bullseye pistol shrimp in the tank as well as a serpent star and a bunch of random snails.
corals include
LPS
- pink and white aussie acan
-green and black acan
- blasto merletti
- pink and green chalice (not a watermelon, sorry)
- rump shaker (not sure on exact species, but i got it from frag farmer)
SPS (theres a bunch, ill try and name as many as i can)
- purple monster (still a small frag, but encrusting and starting to grow)
- tyree soli (encrusted frag)
- green slimer (large frag, encrusted)
- blue tip stag (colony)
- micropthalma ( colony)
- montipora pletiformis (not sure exactly how its spelled, but its yellow w/ blue polyps) (frag)
- orange monti (encrusted frag)
- green monti (colony)
- orange digitata (colony)
- green digitata (colony)
- purple digitata (colony)
- ORA blue millepora (colony)
- pink with blue tips millepora (colony)
- Cali tort ( really slow grower, but its encrusted a good amonut and growing now. still only about 2" high, so its a nice size frag)
- larry jackson acro (colony)
- acropora nana (encrusting on the overflow box) (colony)
- blue acro (not sure on ID) (colony)
- TCN purple pillow (colony)
- green pavona cactus (colony)
there are some random shrooms, zoas, and palythoas around the tank as well.
CLAMS
- purple and blue crocea (about 4")
- purple with blue dots maxima (about 2.5"-3")
- gold maxima (about .5", hes really small)
the valida colony and the green capricornis colony arent looking the best. there not STN'ning or anything, in fact, there still growing, theyve just sorta browned out. im pretty sure its due to the fact that my sand bed is only about 2.5" - 3" and its full so it needs to be replaced. the excess nutrients are causing the browning. if somebody does indeed take the whol set up, id suggest either trying to go BB or replacing the sand bed with fresh sand.
feel free to ask questions here or PM me.

mumbulog

I know you said you ddin't want to part out but I'd be interested in pictures and possibly the price on buying all your corals

teen

if the set up doesnt sell in the next month, i will be taking the tank down and setting up a frag tank where all the corals will be fragged and reside in. everything will be priced and listed in a new thread of/ when that time comes.

halostalker

im new to the hobby and spent alot of money so im always interested in frags even small ones=P keep me in mind i live in staten island but i can always plan a road trip around frags hehehe.

namas05

Put me in line for the corals, acans at the top, if you deside to sell them seperately.
PM me when your ready.