30 gallon cube reef tank for sale

rknapp

I’m looking to sell my reef aquarium my daughter is off to college and she has lost interest in the tank and I myself have a 90 gallon reef tank to care for and just don’t have time for the cube. The tank is a 30 gallon cube tank complete with matching stand. It has a fluval 204 filter, a prism protein skimmer, a small power head, live sand, approx. 30 lbs of live rock (which I gave to my daughter from my tank, my tank has been established for 9 years) and it also has a custom built 175 watt metal halide lighting system with a timer. The tank is new its been running for 4 months and I’m selling it for $400 with everything. If you have questions or are interested please send me a message back I live in Connecticut in the middlebury area. I’m having trouble posting a picture with this message so if you's like to see a picture i can send you one. Thank you

rknapp

i'd be willing to meet you half way or so if you are truely interested i have a pic up on my daughter's myspace if you are interested ill send u the link

purebullet

also is there a way you would be intrested in just selling the tank maby the stand and lighting system i would prefer just that because thats all i need

rknapp

im trying to sell everything as one package its hard to get rid of everything individually and i have the whole set up ready to go, if anyone is interested in the whole set up i'd be more than happy to talk to them about it