30 gallon- lizard, snake...?

dave_15

i have a laying around 30 gallon and want to turn it to something other than a tank with fish or other water stuff......what would you choose?
- Water Dragons-
I would be there for only a bit of time...when it gets to big im planing to get around a 260 gallon screen for reptiles.
-Poison dart frogs-
I really like them because of their colors... Would only keep about 4-6 darts (most interested in d. pumilo, reticulatus, trunks (dyeing), auratus, azerous and P. terriblis)
- Mandarin newts-
I went to my Lfs and they had those...they looked sweet )I got to hold one) I fell in love with that one! unfortunatelly it was sold.
-Snake-
Maybe corn, milk or ball python (or some other pythons or boas). It would be in there for short and then upgraded to 100+ gallon screen
Thanks,
Dave_15

treybomb

i have absolutely no idea on anything but the posion dart forgs look awesom!!!!!!!!! those are so cool
imo i would get those
but do research! : )

surfer11

darts darts darts darts darts darts darts darts darts darts darts darts darts darts darts darts :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
so thats 17 for darts jk but I do vote for darts

dave_15

well i would probably need a bigger aquarium for that........mandarin newts require "forest" environment while darts need "tropical"...Newts mostly stay in water and darts only go in water to breed.

hot883

I have 2 tiger salamanders in my basement 10 gal. I have had pacman frogs before too. They have awesome colors. The water dragons get sizeable as with the snakes. With size comes diet, with diet comes waste, with waste comes SMELL!