30 Gallon Long Aquarium OKC area

jensfins

I have a 30 gallon long with stand and full hood w/ lightbar for sale.
Measurements are 36" long X 12" deep X 16.5" tall
Contents (coral, rocks, heater, pump, fish) not included
Pick up complete set only $100.
9 cubbyhole shelves behind curtain

kender

I'm in NW OKC... Wish I had the 100 bucks... Hehe Maybe I can borrow some money from a friend.

jensfins

Ok lots of people have looked but no takers. Is it too small of a tank maby nobody can pick it up or is it just a little pricy I must sell this tank any response would be helpfull.

hot883

Originally Posted by jensfins
Ok lots of people have looked but no takers. Is it too small of a tank maby nobody can pick it up or is it just a little pricy I must sell this tank any response would be helpfull.
Maybe to small for that price.
I do not need it or I would try to make a deal.

brianokc

Ohh never mind just noticed you said not included sorry... I would think 100 bucks is kinda steep for just a tank and hood IMO. Used tanks your lucky if u get 1/2 of what u paid for them I'd say most might average 1/4 of what they invested.

kender

Yeah. I could only swing about 40 bucks for it... Maybe 50... My friend told me I need to get my other tank fully up and running first before he would loan me anymore money. Oh well.

jensfins

Ok leson learned will sell to highest bidder. I just need it out of my way. I am upgrading to a 55 gal and can't set it up until the 30gal is sold. So let's make a deal.

kender

I'd take it if you would let it go for $40. Just let me know. I am in nw okc near the paseo so your not but a 20 or 30 minute drive. Drop me a line.

kender

Thats kewl. I fully understand. Hehe. Just let me know. Real quick question. Since your here in oklahoma. I am looking to probably place an order pretty soon for some fishies but I dont think I am going to get more then halfway to the $80 mark for shipping. Would you consider going in togother on an order to get to the free shipping mark. Just and idea. We can talk more about it later if and when I come get the tank. Let me know! :)

kender

saltwaterfish.com has a lot of live stock that they can ship to you. they have a 15 day guarantee as well as a guarantee that the live stock will arrive alive. If you order $80 or more worth of live stock then shipping is free which is really nice considering its priority overnight shipping. Just an idea! :)

kender

Tank looks great Jen. I'll send you a few pics once I get it up. Oooo! And my saltwater tank was ready for fish so I went and got two damsels! I am so excited. Well, catch you laterz! :)