30 Gallon Oceanic HEx

silkks111

Hello anyone interested in buying this, It comes with an oak stand, glass hood, flor. light, 40lbs of live sand, 30lbs of live rock, fluval 204, fluval internal 3, a box of bio balls, and a fluidized bed 600 filter. I'm looking for 300 bucks, or best ofer the tank must go, so please make some offers soon.

silkks111

i'd like to keep everything together, if I sold the live rock and coujldn't get ridof the tank I'd probably sell for 3 bucks per pound

silkks111

BUMP^^^
OK everyone, I need this tank and filters GONE! ASAP so I'm dropping the price from 325 to 275-250 make me an offer and I'm sure i'm going to say yes. E-mail me at Patrossi11@yahoo.com, I need this stuff gone by the 15th so make me an offer ASAP. Its a beautiful tank.

danw

i,ll give you 200, if the condition is good and there are know sratches on the glass, how old are the filters and the LR, and the bulbs in the light fixtures? i'll also need to know how much the shipping and handling will be for the whole setup to lawrence, kansas

silkks111

give me 225 and we have a deal, just check on ups or fed ex how much it'll cost to ship it, I bet a decent amount. As far as the filters, the fluval is 8months to a year old tops, the tank is in perfect condition, livesand and live rock been in there roughly a year, lighting is a year old, just plane florescent bulb, the fluidized bed filter is brand new, hasn't been used but is set up.

silkks111

the tank still isn't up and running yet, I don't have anytime to set it up, Oceanclear, I play in the EFL so I'm having a hard time to get a free moment, but if u wanna come out and help me set it up I'd gladly buy you a 6 pack for your troubles. as far as selling the live rock seperately I'm not going to do that, if I cna't get someone to take the whole system then eventually I'm just going to turn it into a small reef or an octo tank