30 gallon reef ready

rtmarecaux

I have a thirty gallon tank, stand, sump, h.o.b. overflow, and all plumbing that I am selling. I am looking to get around 120 dollars for the complete set up. It is a normal thirty gallon tank with black trim. I just recieved a larger tank and need to get rid of it. All you will need is a light and a return pump.
Tank is in nice condition. Very little if any scratches. Stand is still nice. Sump is ready to use if you have an extra powerhead laying around.
Good stuff for cheap and pickup in Millville Mass only. I am willing to meet somewhere at their expense too.
Thanks,
Bobby
Will trade for a fair amount of liverock, softies, small community fish, or a mix of all.

rtmarecaux

No one in Mass needs a breeder or a frag tank? All it will take is 100 dollars or a small collection of frags, rocks, or fish???

rtmarecaux

Well I plan on sell it a little sooner than September, but you never know. It might still be kicking around if no one else wants it. I'll let you know if I ever get rid of it though.
Bobby

rtmarecaux

this is my last bump and then I am just going to throw it out into the barn. Let me know if you have anything you want to get rid of or want it for ninety buck.
Been looking for...
more rock
frogspawn
green slimer
metal halide
or anything worthy of trading