300 gallon tank or engagement ring???

bronco300

WELLLLLL....i had to decide....spend the money on a tank, or a ring.....
.........on one hand i'd finally be able to have the ultimate tank i wanted......but then i'd probably have to sleep in it
,haha....so i went with the ring...got engaged on saturday night and went over wonderfully with only a couple of snags,lol. here are a couple of pic of the ring on her hand
didn't propose quite like reeffobrains using the saltwater...but i think she was pretty happy with it

showing a nice bridge underneath the main stone, she LOVES it

decided to add this one, liked it

fishkiller

DUDE NO!!! DON'T DO IT!!! GET THE TANK! FOR GOD'S SAKE, GET THE TANK!!! OH GOD! ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST...

bronco300

Originally Posted by earlybird
Welcome to the club. We meet every tuesday at 8. See you there.
Congrats.

hmm...is this for therapy, or a good type meeting? lol
DUDE NO!!! DON'T DO IT!!! GET THE TANK! FOR GOD'S SAKE, GET THE TANK!!! OH GOD! ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST...
well the way i see it if i get in good here later down the road i'll be set to get my tank without complaint

fishkiller

You think you'll be able to spend $ on a tank NOW? That's the 1st ring you've ever slapped on a girl's finger, isn't it? I think you will soon learn where your money can and can't go.

caz2022

Silly mortal!!! Now you'll never get your tank!
I can already hear the discussion:
"Honey,I'm going to go get my tank this weekend."
"Ok dear,but don't you think we should spend the money on redecorating
the house first?"
"But I've been putting it off for too long"
"True,so what will another couple months hurt?"

Just kidding!!
CONGRATS!!!!!

bronco300

Originally Posted by fishkiller
You think you'll be able to spend $ on a tank NOW? That's the 1st ring you've ever slapped on a girl's finger, isn't it? I think you will soon learn where your money can and can't go.

lol, it is not actually! don't you worry, i will be getting my tank.

fishkiller

We'll see. I hope you are right! If you pull off a wife and your tank addiction for more thn a couple years, you are good. Well, better then me!

bronco300

hahaha, no worries, i'll be staying here in my hobby, she loves the tank, and i will NOT be giving it up unless its life and death

larryndana

Congrats!!!!
i'm sure you will have your dream tank one of these days. i'm gonna be waiting along time for sure.

dragonzim

Congrats Bronco! I just got married 3 weeks ago and so far things have been great! My new wife is almost as into my tank as I am so things are working great!

reefforbrains

Suh-wheat!!!!
Congrats, Bet she is bouncing like a little honey bee showing it off to her friends. Beautiful ring.
You two pick a day yet?

tarball

Originally Posted by Bronco300
lol, it is not actually! don't you worry, i will be getting my tank.

Not with a new baby on the way!

Congratulation's to both of you. Have a great life together and best wishes....