ryansmommy216

Classified Sales Forum Rules: May, 2008

[hr]
This forum is for hobbyists who want to sell used aquarium equipment or supplies. No businesses are allowed. No links are permitted. If you have something to sell you will need to post the pictures/descriptions in the thread.
In order to post in this area, you must be a member in good standing for at least 30 days and have participated in a meaningful way in the other forums with at least 50 posts.
These rules have been implemented to protect our members. We encourage your participation, and ask you to share your knowledge, in all the forums.
Members who post exclusively in this area without active participation in the other forums will be considered a business and their accounts will be suspended. We encourage all the members of this site to report violations to the moderators so that we can maintain the credibility of this forum.
Thank you for your participation.

bellabo

As the saying goes ..... if I only lived closer. Sorry you have to give it up. Good luck in your future.

zeroc0o0l

Im from Philly but already have a tank. If you part out let me know I might grab some livestock. Ill put the word out that you are selling see if anyone in the area is looking. Maybe talk to people at Hidden Reef :p im sure there are buyers in there

mumbulog

I would give you $200 for the rock and livestock. I would also assist you in cleaning up the tank and breaking everything down when I picked up the rock and fish. I would add them to my 220
Gordon

ryansmommy216

i'm sorry i cant sell the live rock and fish for that.the foxface alone is worth about 100.00.if someone decides they wanna buy just the tank then i may consider selling the fish and rock.my mom really wants the fish and at least then i'd still get to see them.i'm sorry again.

tr1gger

You will very rarely ever find someone to say "oh theres a whole tank for sale, whipppy!" You are going to have people who will want to buy parts to build their own systems. GL with the sale but you are better parting it out on this forum

Good Luck :)

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by tr1gger
http:///forum/post/2736326
You will very rarely ever find someone to say "oh theres a whole tank for sale, whipppy!" You are going to have people who will want to buy parts to build their own systems. GL with the sale but you are better parting it out on this forum

Good Luck :)
I think I may be that person.
I have a friend desparately looking to get back into this on limited funds. I am very interested in taking the whole set-up. Please let me know as soon as you can on when you would like to complete the deal.

ryansmommy216

hey there.if you have a contact number i will have my husband call you tonight.anyone who knows this hobby can see that for what im asking its a steal.i just don't have the time to part the setup out.i didn't think that was too much to ask.i know its an expensive hobby and this is a really nice set up.i honestly want to see someone get this and enjoy it because i love it.if i wasnt hurting for cash and having another baby on the way this setup wouldn't be going anywhere.you can email me at
ryansmommy216@aol.com
thanks look forward to hearing from you.

ryansmommy216

hey email sent.call my cell as soon as you get a chance because i told the other guy i would call him tonight.i wanna know what im telling him....thanks :)