36" 192w PC for sale

wyatterp

For sale is a 36" 192 watt Power Compact light, only about 5 months old, has 2 96 watt bulbs, one 10000k and one true actinic. Was used on a 30 gal reef and worked very well, dont have time for the hobby anymore so tearing it down. I also have magnum 350 filter and super skimmer i need to get rid of as well. For any questions or pics e-mail me at thewyatts3@aol.com. Oh prices, though all offers are welcome on anything, as far as the light goes i would like to get at least 100.00 for it, any thing else make me an offer. Everything is for sale!

karenj

What were you thinking you wanted for the Magnum 350? Does it have the biowheels? Thanks, Karen

wyatterp

No price is set on anything, i have a 30gal reef and everything must go! Would even make a trade if anyone is into radio control planes and cars. Bottom line just want to get rid of the fish tank! All offers will be considered!

timdaddie

I have a HPI RS4 Racer 2, needs belts to run. I also have a traxxas street car torn into pieces willing to trade both.

timdaddie

I'll have to dig the box out of the basement. I'll e-mail pics before days out. I use to race car on a main strip of road with the HPI. (at least 45 MPH)

wyatterp

prob. around 100 plus 10 for shipping, but it might be sold already give me your e-mail address so i can let you know.