36" 480W Metal Halide Fixture & Ballast System

X

xrobbx03

Odyssea 36" 480W Metal Halide Fixture & Ballast System
2x175W HQI, 2x65W CF, and 3xBluemoon LED
Bought it from aquatraders. Unit is 6 months old. I just bought new 10k bulbs one week ago. I only ran the actinics for about 2 hours per day so they dont need to be changed. All fans are working and ballast although is clunky runs quiet.
I am going a different route in corals and dont need all this lighting anymore. I'm downgrading to just a PC setup.
$275 Shipped OBO.
Email: Burger@wit.edu

X

xrobbx03

Originally Posted by Ibew
180 shipped to 15065 heres my email jpochan@yahoo.com

no way cant do that the fixture is 6 months old. Costs 60 for shipping would never let it got for 120

john hill

Do you steal have thise light Ihave a 65g tank and am looking into upgrading from powercompacts how much do you need to ship to 84660

X

xrobbx03

What do you have for a pc setup? I could be looking to trade plus money

reeffreak

I have 2 36 inch pc's I will trade. One is a 110 watt double light with 50/50 bulbs that are about 4 months old. I also have 2 pure white bulbs that go with it that were used less that 2 weeks. The other light is a coralife 96 watts single bulb with a 50/50 bulb. Light is about 4 months old. lmk if you want to work something out. Thanks, Mike

roushracer

Will the legs on this adjust down to 30" ( i hear the actual unit is only 33").
Also would you consider $220 shipped (New ones are $269.99 shipped)

X

xrobbx03

Originally Posted by RoushRacer
Will the legs on this adjust down to 30" ( i hear the actual unit is only 33").
Also would you consider $220 shipped (New ones are $269.99 shipped)
They would adjust down but i want to know where you found it for that cheap. Yes the fixture might only be 269.99 but shipping is like $75.00

roushracer

Originally Posted by xrobbx03
They would adjust down but i want to know where you found it for that cheap. Yes the fixture might only be 269.99 but shipping is like $75.00
Na, I called them direct and they said they would do free shipping.
Anyway...
I have a brand new in the box 24" Coralife Lunar Aqualight. Is this something you would be interested in, or is it too small?