36 inch coralife aquapro MH/PC

tjohnson139

I'm thinking of getting out of the hobby.
Before I do, I'd like to know how interested anyone would be in buying my lighting system from me.
It's a 36 inch coralife aquapro w/ a 150 watt metal halide and 2 65 watt actinics.
It comes with a coralife hanging kit if you'd like to hang it from your ceiling.
Both are only about a month old. I paid $400 for the light and $20 for the kit. I'd like to get close to that out of it since it's almost new.
Again, I'm just looking into it right now - don't know for sure that I'm going to do it. Let me know if you're interested or what you'd be willing to offer for it.
Here's a stock photo:

Thanks

tjohnson139

I made the decision to tear it all down. I'll be selling the light afterall.
I'd hate to see it go for as low as $250, but I'll take the best offer. If it does sell for that cheap, I ask that you at least pay shipping to get it to you as well.
Thanks

flcandy

There is the same light but 48" going for 225 on here as well. I am sorry to say but you will not get the NIB price as retail is at least 20%+ over the actual value of the item.
Good luck

dawman

I`m interested , but used is used no matter 2 hours or two years . You would be lucky to get $250 plus shipping . If I were you I`d take the offer as it is really worth $200 used .