36" lights, HOB fuge, & more for sale

corsuz

30” Height 36.5” long and 13” wide wrought iron stand - $20
36” Coralife 192 Watt lights – 96 Watt True Actinic 03 Blue, 96 Watt 10K Daylight and 2 moonlights, sleek black finish and plastic legs – 6 months old paid $225 asking $125
4 Watt hang on UV sterilizer - $10
Hang on Refugium – 13” long 4.5” width and 12” tall with Coralife 18W light – 9W actinic and 9 W 10K daytime – paid $199 asking $100 – 6 months old
50W heater with external thermostat - $15
Can ship all but the stand itself. Accept cash or paypal or money order.

lennon

Originally Posted by corsuz
30” Height 36.5” long and 13” wide wrought iron stand - $20
36” Coralife 192 Watt lights – 96 Watt True Actinic 03 Blue, 96 Watt 10K Daylight and 2 moonlights, sleek black finish and plastic legs – 6 months old paid $225 asking $125
4 Watt hang on UV sterilizer - $10
Hang on Refugium – 13” long 4.5” width and 12” tall with Coralife 18W light – 9W actinic and 9 W 10K daytime – paid $199 asking $100 – 6 months old
50W heater with external thermostat - $15
Can ship all but the stand itself. Accept cash or paypal or money order.
May be interested..but just wondering why you are selling in such a short time.
ARe you leaving the hobby?

corsuz

not leaving the hobby just going down to one tank.....a 125. The 30 gallon was initially setup as a hospital tank while we were stocking our 125 and then we liked it so much we decided to keep it up and running. It's just too much of a PIA to keep two. The 125 keeps us busy and the 30 seemed to be more work that the larger.
I have pics of the fuge and others if you need it.
Thanks for looking.

lennon

THanks. I am getting ready to get into the hobby. I was looking at a 55 galllon and I will research the equipment and see.
Any advise is greatly appreciated!!

bdg7884

I might be interseted in the light. What condition is it in? If you could send pictures of the light to bdg7884@comcast.net Then we can talk from their, if it's still available?? Contact me either way please. Thanks

corsuz

Originally Posted by bdg7884
I might be interseted in the light. What condition is it in? If you could send pictures of the light to bdg7884@comcast.net Then we can talk from their, if it's still available?? Contact me either way please. Thanks

You've got mail with pics. Thanks for looking.

corsuz

Originally Posted by youngsalt
I am interested in the fuge, could you please send me some pics at sem_young_39 (at) yahoo.com

At work right now, will do when I get home. Look for them this evening.
Thanks for looking

corsuz

Originally Posted by youngsalt
I am interested in the fuge, could you please send me some pics at sem_young_39 (at) yahoo.com
you've got mail.
thanks.