360 gl acrylic Custom stand/canopy Cheap!

dschnepf1

Due to a change in direction and also the oppurtunity to upgrade to a "slightly" larger system
, I now have a slightly used 360 gl (96"x36Hx24'D), that I am looking to sell.
The tank does have some surface scratches, but they are able to be buffed and polished. It also has 2 traezoidal overflows in the rear with bulkheads and plumbing for three per overflow(6 total).
The stand is custom made, walnut finish with four doors in front and one on each end, this stand will hold a small car if need be. It sits 32" tall with a 2 inch deck on the top all the way around the lowest 2 inches of the tank. It gives it a real custom built look and is modeled after the stand design on --, "sanmarino" I believe, and gives it a real nice look.
I was in process of setting this tank up when the other deal came along, I can assure you that you will not find a better deal for the money, but it does need to go so I can do my 800 gl system so anyone interested please let me know and I will post pics as soon as my camera battery recharges or I can email them. Looking to get $1300.00 or best offer, just so I can cover my expenses that I will spend to move the new tank.
Also I have a ton of extra lights and pumps that I could throw in if someone was interested. Thanks

dschnepf1

Give me your email address and I will send you a ton of them, the system will not tlet me post full size shots of the setup thanks

dschnepf1

I'm about 3 1/2 hours from chicago, but I would be willing to deliver it there in exchange for pizza and beverage

rolling_g

Originally Posted by dschnepf1
I'm about 3 1/2 hours from chicago, but I would be willing to deliver it there in exchange for pizza and beverage

Did you say Pizza .....My best friends all own Pizza places . 4 places to pick from .
Do you have a pic of the scratches ? and a pic of the complete tank ?
sso2112@comcast.net

dschnepf1

I would love to post a complete pic of the tank but it won't fit!!
Unless I take a distance photo which I think I already sent you if not let me know. The scratches are microscratches and the acrylic guy I talked to told me that it would probably be about 3 to 4 hours labor time to buff and polish the whole thing the "right way".
I can try and shoot real elaborate detail shots but I think this is the jist of it!
And I love chicago style, lotsa sauce!