37 Gal reef with 250 MH and lots more for sale

beattyr

Just bought a house and REALLY don't have the time for the tank any more. So its gotta go.
Tank has been running over 3 1/2 years now. Its a 37 Gal tank with a custom hood I built for it that houses a 250W MH bulb and 2x55W PC lights as well. Other equipment includes 2x Aquaclear 301 powerheads, a 401 also, a CPR BakPak skimmer with a new Maxi-Jet 900 powerhead running it.
Tank has approx 25-35 lbs live rock with multiple mushrooms growing throughout the tank. Have many microfauna in the tank, lots of pods and bristleworms ect ect. Also living in the tank is a true perc clown and about a dozen assoretted zebra legged or blueleggd hermits. There is also a serpent star, and around a dozen turbo snails and 6-8 narcissis snails (burrowing snails)
I also have a mercury vapor ballast and an old ikawa 6700k bulb i will toss in as well plus all the supplies, a 20 gal tank if you want it, and basically anything fishtank related that I'm looking to get rid of.
I'd like to get 300 or BO
Oh also, I could deliver this within say an hours drive from woonsocket RI but beyond that I'm not really looking to drive a long ways.
Rob

beattyr

I'm sorry but I'm not parting it out. Much too much of a hassle to do so.
I also have photos of the tank which I can't figure out how to add to the original post.
Rob

mina_40

Hi,
If you decide at some point to part this out, I am interested in your lighting. E-mail me please.
Becca :)

beattyr

Well,
I'm in northern RI, Woonsocket, which is about 18 miles north of Providence. Usually takes me about 1.25 hours to get to hartford, maybe a little less?
That any help?
Rob

craigcm

I am in NC but headed to Philadelphia area in just a few days or within next week or so. How far would I have to drive from Philly to get within range of you (including the distance you're willing to drop yourself south)?

nikkoli110

Very interested in this tank, live in Warwick, I am a beginner in saltwater fish, only have a 10 gallon right now, do you have any pictures of this? Thanks,
Nikki