4 400watt metal halides w/ bulbs 4 sale

john bowell

Ok I am making an update because I have to get rid of these and no one is taking me up on this offer. I can let them go for $85 plus shipping. And also anything you want to trade I will consider! I also have a couple other reflectors that you could use instead.
Email me and I can send you the pic of the other reflectors.
Make me an offer! :D
oceanreefjunkie@yahoo.com
:rolleyes:

F

fever

if you will you split them up, I'm interested in two of them

john bowell

yea, no problem, I can split them up. Dimensions are 18" across
11" wide and 6.5 " tall
Make me an offer
johnbowell@yahoo.com
shipping is whatever it takes to get to your doorstep.
I live in Indianapolis and Dayton, Ohio

john bowell

Ok, I will take $100.00 for each light incuding the bulb.
That is a good price because the intensity and spread of a 400W MH over 5000K is incredible. The reflector works very well in additional reflection. The remote ballast is a great electrical benifit because you can place the balast in your freezer if you want it to stay cold, Joking! :)
If you have any requests for length of any of the cords, let me know.
You can post here or email me:
johnbowell@yahoo.com

john bowell

I will also certainly take a trade for any of the lights. Offer me something.
I am looking for:
a good skimmer
200+gal tank
chiller
LR

djessem

Ill take it asap......please let me know where top send and how to send money. Im Dave Matics @ 304-965-2337 or djessem@yahoo.com. Please tell me details on getting you your money for one!!!!

z28

i have a TURBOFLAtor in sump skimmer .........will trade ya for one of the mh's.......cost new is $150.00..........had it set up and running but dont need it for my reef..........only about a weeks time running on it...............will add the ocean runner pump with it for (2) of the halides.............
email...........dkz19632000@yahoo.com

john bowell

Just an update. These lights can take anywhere from 250W to 1000W bulbs. I have 400W bulbs that come with them but can probably find some 250W if interested.