4 - 48" VHO 110watt bulbs with sockets mounted to acrylic.

enomadra

I have 4 URI 48" 110 watt (ea) VHO bulbs ( 2- Actintic/White 2-Super Actintic). They are brand new (other than hooking them up to make sure their are no bad bulbs). The end caps are the hard plastic VHO water tight style and mounted to a thick piece of acrylic. I would like to sell local to me (Modesto, Manteca, Bay Area) if possible first. Please make me an offer.
I have attached two pictures below
Thanks,
Mike

A

aharrow

I know you want to sell local first, but put me first in line if you decide to ship them. Also how much are you looking to get for the whole setup? Includes ballast to run them correct? With bubble wrap they should be able to be shipped. Let me know. My email is aharrow@comcast.net. I have been looking for ever. Thanks

enomadra

aharrow you will be the first in-line if I cannot sell it locally. To correct you it is the lights only this DOES NOT include the ballast.
On a happy note I just picked up a 150 gallon acrylic tank with built in overflow and black back (48"L X 24D X 30"H) for 50 bucks. :jumping: :cheer: I'm doing cartwheels right now!!!!

enomadra

let me give myself a bump. and I just wanted to say that even though it is just the lights, I am also including the endcaps and the mount to hold all four of them.
Someone buy them please...

fishtails

Hello Enomadra,
Might want to watch out for this Gradus33 fellow. He supposidly sent on a M.O 2 weeks ago for my IceCap setup, and to date hasn't responded to any of my e-mails.
IF you happen to get in contact w/ him, please let me know.
Alex

enomadra

OK New Deal I am now selling the whole system lights, end caps, ICE CAP 660 ballest all for 250.00 firm. This setup is brand new not used, heck I paid 350 to get it. come on, some one local to me must need a lighting setup.:D