4" blue jaw trigger ft northern california

Hi all I have a nice healthy blue jaw, it eats anything you feed in and is reef safe, hasn't bothered any corals/clams or starfish. The reason I need to trade it for something else is because unfortunately he doesn't like my bellus angel. He however is compatible with all other fish I have, a coral beauty, damsel, clowns, neon goby, and eight line wrasse. Otherwise other than the angel he doesn't harass any other fish at all. I'm looking to trade for any cool fish for my reef, must be sps/lps/softy/clam safe. I'll also accept a trade for a fish plus a little cash. Thanks.

Price is definitely obo, and if it helps any to be more specific I am looking for blasto, torch, hammer, other lps, sps, zoos, green nepthea, hippopus/derasa clam, cleanup crew(nassarious, astreas, turbos, etc, cukes, brittle/serpent stars), green bta clone, maxi-jet 1200's, 900's, as you can see basically anything. Feel free to give me an offer.

Yep reef safe, a planktonic feeder. I don't want to trade it in because they won't give me that great credit for it. Its in the sump right now so I can't take any pics but if you search for it online you can pull up a pic.

bioreefer

I have a female blue jaw trigger she"s pretty much reef safe as a juvi but with triggers only time will tell:p

toddpolish

amphiprion15 - can you post something in the fish section about any info on the bellus angel you have. I did a search on bellus and only 4 threads came up...just few people saying they have them. wanna know cause I'm thinking of getting one. are they hardy? how big do they get? what they eat? thank you

hi todd, I had one that passed away unfortunately due to other agressive fish in the tank, but he was a model reef citizen, and ate flake, frozen,etc, basically anything you feed him. They are a planktonic feeding angel and thus don't mess with corals/inverts. You'll have to check on max size as I am not quite sure exactly. hth