4-pack

spsfreak100

Thanks guys!
DVS,
You're correct- the A. nobilis was in the Macro area in my album :)
Here's a few more. The quality is poor, but they're interesting shots.
Here's an A. microphthalma- so far my quickest grower.

spsfreak100

Thanks for the great comments!
Originally posted by nicky1.8t
wow nice shot what camera are you using cuz im shopping for a ne won and ur pics are great

I'm using a sony cybershot F707. It's a great camera, although to my knowledge they stopped making that model. But, the F717 is out, which is the exact same as the 707, but the 717 has a better zoom and is slightly smaller.
Mark,
That was the same coral I sent you. I'm glad it's doing well :) I'm curious how close to the lighting you have it? It looks like it's turning bright blue on one side.
Graham

nm reef

As always great shots graham!!! Several of your corals would be sweet shortly after the first of the year. I'll have a new display and major lighting up-grade. Maybe we can work out a California/New Mexico swap? You and a few others here could provide enough assorted frags to start me on my way....;)

spsfreak100

Originally posted by NM reef
As always great shots graham!!! Several of your corals would be sweet shortly after the first of the year. I'll have a new display and major lighting up-grade. Maybe we can work out a California/New Mexico swap? You and a few others here could provide enough assorted frags to start me on my way....;)

NM,
How about you take a roadtrip down to LA? :)
Graham