4 SALE! VERY Used 55 Gallon Setup

eaglephot

For sale is a 55 gallon used tank with glass tops, strip light and stand.
The tank is very dirty and I really don't want to clean it. It has lots of coraline and some algea on the glass and those little white feather dusters on the glass. The strip light has a 40 watt actinic Marine-Glo 48" light. It also comes with a day light bulb. I am asking $50 for all this. I will not ship. Pick up only in Winfield, IL. All the tank needs is some cleaning. When I bought it, I resealed it so it won't need to be resealed. I also have a black background for this tank.
Also for sale is a 48" Satalite Compact Fixture with two 65 watt bulbs. You get two 50/50 and 2 10,000 K with this fixture. The fixture only holds two bulbs. It also comes with 2 attached white moonlights. The fixture is in good condition and still has its box. I can't ship this either. I am asking $50 for the fixture and the 4 bulbs.
I will get pictures up as soon as I can. I have misplaced my camera.
Thanks!

N

nemofan

What are the measurements, what kind of stand, what condition in the stand in. Trim color, stand color. Where in Illinois in relation to Milwaukee. Thanks!

eaglephot

SALE PENDING.... (still let me know if interested.)
The tank is 48" long, I think 24 inches high and 12 inches deep. Just a standard 55 gallon. The stand and tank trim are painted gray-black. The stand is made out of partical board.