4 tanks and mh retro for sale FL

coraljunky

Originally Posted by cjcoopertag
Will you sell light setup separate?
Separate from what? Ballasts only? What are you looking for?
Thanks

teresaq

I'd love that tank for seahorses, but my husband would kill me, he thinks the two tanks i have now are enough
. HEHE good luck
TeresaQ

forddna

Willing to meet part way with the 55g?
Total Est. Time: 2 hours, 35 minutes Total Est. Distance: 149.54 miles

forddna

1 - 55g tall not drilled (36"w x 24"h x 12"d)
That comes out to around 42-44 gallons. I looked up "55 tall" on google, and the dimensions everyone has is 36x15x24h. Yours is 3" x 36" smaller. Are you sure of your dimensions?

coraljunky

Originally Posted by forddna
1 - 55g tall not drilled (36"w x 24"h x 12"d)
That comes out to around 42-44 gallons. I looked up "55 tall" on google, and the dimensions everyone has is 36x15x24h. Yours is 3" x 36" smaller. Are you sure of your dimensions?

I'll double check the dimensions when I get home. If I meet you half way it would cost me more in gas than what I'd sell the tank for.
I'll take $30 if someone wants to pick it up. Tons of frags too....

coraljunky

Originally Posted by LedZep fan
Ill give you $30 bucks for the 55 and let me knwo the shipping costs. Does it come with a stand?

Sorry, I won't ship the tank.

sk8shorty01

Are the lights still available??? I am interested, I live in Cocoa Beach I could probably meet you one day or something.

coraljunky

Originally Posted by sk8shorty01
Are the lights still available??? I am interested, I live in Cocoa Beach I could probably meet you one day or something.

Yes, still available.

groupergenius

Originally Posted by coraljunky
55g(may be 45g)First person to come pick it up, ITS FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Hey hey hey...free is for me.

If you still have it this weekend and your at home, I might swing down and pick that up. I need to bring something down there and talk you out of a couple of those Duncans.

coraljunky

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
Hey hey hey...free is for me.

If you still have it this weekend and your at home, I might swing down and pick that up. I need to bring something down there and talk you out of a couple of those Duncans.

I'll let you know what my schedule is like as the weekend nears.