? 4 viper

saltydave

i've read alot of ur posts.,very beneficial thanks. iwould like ur opinion if u have one. i have a 140 with 150+ lr and a very nice 3" sand bed. i have 3 pearly jawfish. i want to put a diamond gogy in to turn the sand. swf.com info on d goby says not to put jawfish and d goby togethre. can u weigh in on yhis for me thanks

flatzboy

Originally posted by saltydave
i've read alot of ur posts.,very beneficial thanks. iwould like ur opinion if u have one. i have a 140 with 150+ lr and a very nice 3" sand bed. i have 3 pearly jawfish. i want to put a diamond gogy in to turn the sand. swf.com info on d goby says not to put jawfish and d goby togethre. can u weigh in on yhis for me thanks

IMO, they should be fine in that size tank and you got a lot of liverock so you should be fine. But let me warn you my parents have one in the 75g. reef and it digs under rocks and destroys all your rock work. He spits sand all over vorals and clams. And a night he digs a hole under a rock and picks up snails with his mout and wedges them between the rock and the sand until he has himself barricaded in. Also he has made reelyy good friends with the blue damsel. He lets the damsel in his hole every night with him. The damsel hangs out with him so much that my damsel has actually begun pushing sand every were with his tail. and hes just as bad now to. So all in all the fish has a funny personality but he is a pain in the but when he makes all the liverock fall over and when he covers coral with sand.

saltydave

thanks for th replys. thats what i thought ,just wanted more input instead of takin a chance. what then to turn sand?

saltydave

those snails sound sweet.fun to watch while they work, i was thinking 10 20 snails. will blue or hiwian dwarf herms kill snails for shell. also any conflict w gold cbs

aqua39

hermits will kill any snail for its shell, to solve this, buy some shells, they sell them all over (even on swf.com)