40 breeder setup pictures

hillius31

Just wondering if you ever finished your stand. I REALLY like it from the early post. I just built a stand for my 75 and I havnt finished the outside of it yet. I was wondering did you say you covered the stand with plywood then added the flooring wood to it?. If you could post a picture or two that would be awesome.
thanks,
Justin

newtoit

Originally Posted by hillius31
http:///forum/post/2568790
Just wondering if you ever finished your stand. I REALLY like it from the early post. I just built a stand for my 75 and I havnt finished the outside of it yet. I was wondering did you say you covered the stand with plywood then added the flooring wood to it?. If you could post a picture or two that would be awesome.
thanks,
Justin
here ya go

newtoit

well I would not say that but I am pretty happy with it and thanks
I have a yellow tank and a bangii card 2 clowns a scooter blenny and a damsel

reefkprz

yay go coral shopping I love it when you bring stuff home to your tank so I can come over and Poach a piece off it. OH that rock anemone I traded for is doing great. so are the cloves. for some reason the palys arent opening in my tank yet (I think i squished them when I fragged them ooops) how are annes frags doing?

reefkprz

Oh one more thing... what are the chances you'd let me borrow your dremel for the weekend? (I'll frag up that acropora I promise)