40 gal ?

nimo1969

Would a fuzzy lion fish and snowflake eel be ok in 40gal ????? If not what would be a better tank mate for the fuzzy lion fish ............. :help:
Need help
Nimo1969

nimo1969

Originally Posted by nimo1969
Would a fuzzy lion fish and snowflake eel be ok in 40gal ????? If not what would be a better tank mate for the fuzzy lion fish ............. :help:
Need help
Nimo1969
ANYONE PLEASE THANKS

kaytiiie

No one has replied to my thread either! But I just lost my snowflake eel! He's completely gone, I can't find him anywhere. I've been searching for hours. I'm really scared. I wouldn't recommend a snowflake unless you have experience.

aweo

Lol that reminds me of the time when I lost a small snake in my GFs apartment....I paid for that one for ever.
sorry for the hi-jack.
I've seen some snow flakes that are as big as my arm. and Fuzzy 'ds can get to 6"
It seems a bit tight to me at full size. Mostly the eel, but then again ive never had an eel myslef.

nanokid

nimo my dad just bought me a 50 gallon and im keepin 2 6-8 inches baby snowflake eels in there i have lots of rock and whats cool is when i feed them i dont hafe to use a fork no more to feed them i hand feed them both. That took me about a week to do that so pretty fast and sometimes they well even go in the same burrow that one loves to go into. They havent jumped out of my aquarium yet and i leave the led open for a wile than at night ill close it but they havent tryed to excape yet from me. i might put a dwarf lion in there or something

nimo1969

oh well I know 37 to small for eel but for fuzzy lion fish and maroon clown and drwaf puffer It should be ok
let me know thank everyone.............

kaytiiie

Haha. I found my eel. He made a nice home out of my undergravel filter. He looks just fine. That was a close one.