40 Gallons of Goodness

I havent been on here in a while but heres an update! I downsized from the 125 to a 40 breeder not to long ago and honestly couldnt be happier with the results..
Im running a single XM 20k 250w in a hanging pendant with an ARO electronic ballast, No skimmer, mag 7 return pump, 10g (for now) sump, a koralia 1, koralia 3, and thats about it.. Playing around with the settings on my camera I think I finally got some true to life color out of most of the pictures.
anywho on to the good stuff!

water changes are the way for me.. i top off manually each night, run the light 10am-9pm and water changes are here and there.. lol I dont have a super strict regimen, but Im rather consistent with temperature/salinity and low bioload so my tank does well. plus every thing in the tank has come from my 125 that was established for about 2 years. I just needed a change and the 40 is an awesome tank and I got to keep all my favorite pieces and locally sell all the corals that were to large or just not my favorites.
thanks for the kind words by the way!

Kodak Z712 IS. Its a very nice camera for a point and shoot and can be had very cheap online.
And thanks for the compliments!

nope, That mandarin does just fine. Its been a part of my system for over a year and even now my pod population is abundant. Dont be so quick to judge. Just because Ive got a 40 doesnt mean Im brand new to this lol

yes the sand bed is crowded, I think Im going to be trading off the large maze brain on the sand bed so I can free up some room, but for now Im a little attached to it after watching it grow for so long.

fishygurl

Originally Posted by warlock_king
nope, That mandarin does just fine. Its been a part of my system for over a year and even now my pod population is abundant. Dont be so quick to judge. Just because Ive got a 40 doesnt mean Im brand new to this lol
I wasnt judging you nor did i think you were brand new, i just read you just downsized from a 125 to a 40 not to long ago, and i would think your rocks were prob packed with pods then, i just wasnt sure if they would have enough in the long run without a refugium.

Its cool, my rocks are plenty full, all the livestock including rocks came from my 125, the 75 before that, and my 40b was actually online with with 125 as a frag tank so its not a new tank by any means.
thanks for the comments guys/gals!