400 watt metal halide set- up/ $120 shipped

mumbulog

Littlebuck,
It's the one you posted a pic of for me awhile back. The one off the 75 you were going to buy. It is just one. The bulb is less than 3 mthd old. Used very little, because I broke the tank down. A great set -up.
By the way I left a post for you, I really liked the pics of your 30 gallon and I'm starting a 30 gallon reef, I have the tank, live rock, sand, and it's cycling. I am wondering what kind of filtration you used, what lighting you went with, and what protein skimmer.
If you have any of this stuff, I'll trade for the 400 watt. Plenty of light for your 72!
Thankyou
Gordon

mumbulog

the fixture that goes fo the light is roughly a foot long including the bulb. You can trim the reflector down to fit into your space. The ballast has a long cord, so it'll fit in your stand or beside it on the floor.
Gordon

mumbulog

it's plug n play and includes a ballast, socket, and everything you need. But you do have to install it into a canopy. You can easily bulid a canopy.
Gordon

cougar

I might be interested. Could you tell me the specifics. Length of electric cord, I need to know if it will fit in my canopy. Brand of ballast.

clown52

I am very interested as well, mainly need the width of the reflector as I have a limited amount of space in my canopy.
Thanks!

mumbulog

The reflector can easily be trimmed to fit the space you want to use. It's roughtl a foot by 6 inches.
I'll knock $10 dllars off the price if you want to purchase the set up without the reflector. I ordered a smaller mh setup for my 30 gallon that doesn't come with a reflector.
Either way is fine with me.
Will ship first thing tomorrow if you want. paypal to gem_13335@yahoo.com
Gordon

bodyeffect

i want to know if the light is still for sale i have a 160 gal saltwater setup at my tattoo shop want to have coral need halide light if so please call 941-812-7194 a.s.a.p. thankyou