400 watt pfo MH *2 MONTHS OLD*

I am going to sell the lights that I bought right after christmas in a few weeks. I have a dual 400 watt HQI PFo ballast with a PFO pendant and A 14k 400 watt bulb. I bought everything brand new in the beginning of january and have been using them since. The lights work great and burn with just a hint of blue. They are just too much light for my 55 gal and I am downsizing to a 30. I have to sell some livestock first which i beleive is going to a friend of mine. I live in southeast MI

jcarroll

I'm very interested. I have a 55 gallon and I live in Fort Wayne. Did you say you'd take three hundred? Also, you said they were too much light for yhour 55?

I didn't mean that they are too much light for a 55 gal, they are just too much light for my needs, Although they are great for hard corals. I am asking 400 for the set up which is considerably less than new. How interested are you?

jcarroll

I was looking to spend that kind of money for a brand new set. I was thinking more along the lines of 250 or 300 if I was going to buy used. Thanks though.