400watt 20000k set for sale

P

pirate_bob

my metal halide bulb and ballast only 3 months old. have reciept is for sale. ITs a pulse start ballast able to run HQI and mogul sockets. looking for $125 plus shipping..
includes:
ballast
bulb
4" fan to keep cool
email:mbyrne2@buckeye-express.com

pferboy

what are the dimensions? i may be interested.
i would only use it for a 10gal nano reef tank. would it be too much for it

P

pirate_bob

yes, all the livestock and pumps have been taken. The tank and stand i still have. If someone wants to pay for a fifty dollar shipping bill I can send them the canopy with the light already in it. Its for a 29. I didn't think anyone wanted to so I'm just gonna take it out and sell the light and the ballast w/out the canopy.

justinx

What was the light in it? I may be interested in picking it up. I'm just outside of detroit.
What bout that salt bucket?

P

pirate_bob

salts gone. the light in it was a 20000k radium. I don't have a picture of the canopy at this present moment but I can have one for you tonight. I would need to go borrow a digi cam.
for just the light and ballast =$125 + shipping
for the canopy and light and ballast = $150 + shipping

P

pirate_bob

for ground your looking at around 45 w/ the canopy and around 15 - 20 for just the light setup.
thats on the hight end. I averaged 35 pounds for the canopy and around 15 for the ballast

cheno@aol.com

HEY IF YOU STILL HAVE THE LIGHTS I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THEM HOW MUCH WILL IT BE TO SHIP TO BAYTOWN TX. 1208 EAST FAYLE NEED LIGHTS BADDLY HELP ME PLEASE I HAVE 150G

cheno@aol.com

Originally posted by cheno@aol.com
HEY IF YOU STILL HAVE THE LIGHTS I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THEM HOW MUCH WILL IT BE TO SHIP TO BAYTOWN TX. 1208 EAST FAYLE NEED LIGHTS BADDLY HELP ME PLEASE I HAVE 150G

MY NUMBER IS 281 420 2518 CHENO IS THE NAME

P

pirate_bob

i live in Toledo, actually maumee but its right outside from the toledo.