40g breeder reef tank

Reefer03

Hey so I am new to the saltwater hobby and I have been doing research on some fish I would like to keep in a reef tank, do you guys think I could keep a pair of ocellaris clownfish, 1 royal gramma, and a flame dwarf angel along with some corals and an anemone or two. In a 40g breeder.

lmforbis

The fish would be great.
The anemone requires a ton of light of a specific wavelength which can be expensive. Soft coral and large polyp stony corals (LPS) need high quality light of the correct wavelength but not as intense, they are also easy to keep. Unfortunately they don’t do well with the intensity of light that a nem needs.

Reefer03

The fish would be great.
The anemone requires a ton of light of a specific wavelength which can be expensive. Soft coral and large polyp stony corals (LPS) need high quality light of the correct wavelength but not as intense, they are also easy to keep. Unfortunately they don’t do well with the intensity of light that a nem needs.
Thanks, do you know of any good cheaper lighting systems and some corals that the system would support