40g move.

ok so i emties like 3/4 of the water and leveled oput the tank. Also i threw in some pictures of the new rock i bought and of the tank as it is right now.

oh and just through this in there. all the supports aren't on yet. waiting for my battery to charge back up. Just in case you were wondering

Ok so i guess i should change the name of this post to like 60 gallon move and diary or something. I dont know how so I guess it is what it is. So a little updates. I now have the supports on and the tank is cycled. 44 pounds of live sand and 40 pounds of live rock. I am going to continue adding more live rock as we go cause money is not flowing as fast as I would like so its a little here and a little there. I will add more pictures when i can find my camera.

it coming up on 3 weeks now. i tested the water as well as my lfs. as well as my live sand and live rock i use nitromax marine bacteria.

added some hermits and a zebra goby. the zebra is doing great. eating like a pig. i am going to get 2 more so he can have some friends. But yeah, so far everything is golden.