45 Gallon corner tank for sale

thedocta

I have a 45 gallon corner pentagon tank that is for sale. I live in Kalamazoo michigan and am looking to sell this tank to someone in michigan, chicago, or northern indiana. The tank comes with a heater, berlin airlift 60 protein skimmer with air pump to run, hang on filter, hood with one flourescent and an add on space for another. Also included is a cabinet wood stand. Everything is in good condition and the skimmer is less than a month old. If you want i will also throw in enough crushed coral to cover about an inch and a half of the bottom. Im looking for $200 O.B.O for everything. Email me at tennisgmd@ameritech.net if you have any questions or want to make a deal or "possibly" a trade.

thedocta

I sold the skimmer to a friend who also pointed out that i way over priced the tank so im lowering the price to $100 O.B.O. Includes tank, stand, light, filter, heater, and canopy. Ill also throw in about 30 punds crushed coral if you want. Found 2 bleached white corals about 6-10 inches each and 2 medium sized holy rock that works good as base rock that will turn into liverock eventully. Ill give you those to if you want em. All this for $100. Pick up only...i live in kalamaxoo michigan and travel alot so if you live far away i may be able to deliver it to you.

thisistodd

how far is kzoo from detroit. or i know it takes me about an hour to get to jackson how far is it from there? my little brother could actually be interested he is looking for a bigger freshwater tank. what are the dimensions?

thedocta

Im not sure exactly how far it is but i think its probably less than 3 hours. I travel a lot for tennis tournaments and my dad travels a lot for work so if your brother's interested theres a chance we could deliver it to you or at least meet you half way. Its the perfect setup for a freshwater tank. email me at tennisgmd@ameritech.net if he's interested and maybe we can work something out. Thanks-Greg

thisistodd

i told my brother about it and he isnt sure. i was thinking about it but i dont think i can fit in another tank or i would cuz thas a good deal. ill email you if he knows for sure if he wants it or not in a couple days

thedocta

Sorry i dont have a pic right now and im not exzctly sure of the deminsions bt its a 45 gallon glass pentagon corner tank...thats about all i can give you right now ill take some measurements in the morning.-Greg

thedocta

I have not bought the other tank for sure yet but considering I sell this tank I will for sure buy it...if not i am probably still going to buy it im just waiting for Daniel411 to answer some questions in an email. If I don't end up buying the tank i'll be sure to tell you right away. -Greg

thedocta

Todd,
Are you still interested in the tank...if so please email me soon because Dad will be in Detroit this week for work and may be able to meet you somewhere if you buy it. Thanks-Greg

thedocta

Sorry to rush you Todd but if you want the tank you'll have to make you're mind up quick because my dad will be in near Detroit tuesday and you could meet him to pic it up somewhere. If you decide to get it and can't meet to pick it up somewhere you can still buy the tank you'll just have to pick it up. Email me at tennisgmd@ameritech.net with your final decision. Ill need an answer by early tommorow night so I can get everything cleaned up and do one final check for leaks before my dad leaves tuesday. Thanks-Greg

thedocta

Tank and stand are sold...Below is what's still for sale and the prices. I no longer need a skimmer or lights but I'll still trade for corals and live rock. Thanks-Greg
Skilter 400 $20
Whisper power filter $10
Berlin airlift 60 with air pump $30
3OO Watt heater $10
Two airpumps $5 each
Gravel siphon vac $5
Rocks and bleached coral $5 each
23 inch 18 watt light $10
24 inch 65 watt PC light $45
Small powerhead with prefilter $10
If you want to see pictures of anything or have any questions send me a PM or email me at tennisgmd@ameritech.net