45 Gallon Tall Tank With Loads Of Corals For Sale!!florida

cross

WOW, WHERE SHOULD I START? LETS SEE..THIS IS A 45 GALLON TALL AQUARIUM WITH MATCHING STAND AND CANOPY,BRAND NEW SATTILITE COMPACT LIGHTING WITH MOONLIGHT (COST 250.00,HAVE RECEIPT) AND 2 FANS. BRAND NEW EMPEROR FILTRATION.1 BIG CLOWN FISH THAT WILL EAT FROM YOUR HAND AND 1 YELLOW TANG,2 CARDINALS,SEVERAL CRABS,STARFISH,AND THERE IS 1 RED SERPENT STAR,AND 1 BROWN STAR.THERE ARE SO MANY CORALS IN THE TANK..I WILL TRY TO NAME MOST OF THEM. THESE ARE ALL PRETTY MUCH HUGE COLONIES.2 EXTRA LARGE FROG SPAWN COLONIES, AND A FEW HEADS HERE AND THERE. 2 RARE BLASTIMOSA'S ( i think i spelt that wrong) 3 LARGE HAMMERS.1 EX LARGE FINGER LEATHER, 1 LARGE LEATHER, SEVERAL COLONIES OF MUSHROOMS,REDS BLUES,PURPLES,GREENS,BROWNS,ETC.2 COLONIES OF YELLOW POLY,1 BUBBLE TIP ROSE ANEMONE,1 HORSE TIP ANEMONE, SEVERAL COLONIES OF PINK,YELLOW GREEN POLY.AND MORE..JUST THE CORALS IN THIS TANK WOULD COST YOU 3-4 K IN A STORE.
THE ONLY THING I WAS GOING TO GET FOR THIS WAS A HANG ON PROTEIN SKIMMER.MAYBE A MAXI JET 1200 OR TWO.THAT IS ABOUT ALL IT NEEDS.
PICTURES DO NOT DO JUSTICE AT ALL..THIS TANK IS WAY MORE COLORFUL AND PRETTY IN PERSON
1000.00 FIRM.PICK UP IN OCALA FLORIDA.PLEASE EMAIL ME AT CROSS29@HOTMAIL.COM

cross

I will sell it if i can get this price. Mind your own please.Leave this thread for people who are interested.

mr_x

would you consider parting it out? i think you would do better parting it out, but it might take a bit of work. i'd be interested in some corals if so.

flboyinohio

Hi cross,
I would be interested in the some of the coral and live stock if you are parting out. maybe a power head... ocala is kinda a drive so let me know

cross

Hi, I Might Have This Whole Set Up Sold. I Will Post If So. If Not I Will Get Back To You. Thank You.

cross

I had to get rid of all my tanks and stuff due to severe money issues and i was spending to much time and money on my tanks. Also need more time with my family.I will get a set up again when our credit cards are paid off ..

jj48

Originally Posted by cross
http:///forum/post/2673926
I will get a set up again when our credit cards are paid off ..
Very wise move. Congrats!
Wish I had seen this last week as I would have bought it. The pics were beautiful, but they never do it justice.