45 Gallon with livestock for sale.

headbussaz

45 Gallon saltwater tank for sale, comes with stand and 192 Watt PC light fixture. Livestock includes Perc., Maroon, Damsel, 2 brittle starfish, unknown number of snails and hermits, Zoa's, 2 BTA's, Leather, green mushroom, 60 pounds of live rock, Quite one 4000 pump, MJ 900 powerhead, and Prizm Protein skimmer. Would like to sell everything at once not ready to part out just yet. Located in Fredericksburg, VA need to sell before 3rd deployment to Iraq. Asking 500 obo. Email me at headbussaz247@aol.com if interested and for pictures.

codylowe

Sorry headbussaz, wish i would of known you were selling a couple of months ago.
Anyways, good luck with your trip to the sandbox... I have been there twice as well - with the Army tho.

D

dholmblad

I would be interested in buying a bunch of the live stock. I am located in fairfax.

deltablack22

I might buy it if you admit your a boot @$$ pog...
naw im playin. Had to crack on a 2111 though.
Enjoy the box - I'll be joinin ya in Oct.

headbussaz

Hottie, i'm located in Fredericksburg, VA. JuggaloJim i'm not ready to part out yet, but its probably gonna end up being that way if i can't find somebody soon. DeltaBlack22 how did you know?? hahaha. Anway for any questions or comments just hit my email because i don't get on here much.

headbussaz

i was in Falluja in 2005 attached to 3/8. i'll be north of Bagdad at FOB Grizzly this time, i leave around october as well.

deltablack22

Sweet, maybe we can throw sand at each other and drink monsters together for thanksgiving...
The Corps is great at making ya miss the holidays...

headbussaz

hahahaha yes sir. I'm surprised they gave us a 96 and not have us in the field right now. I'm gonna get off of here though. Take care brother.

deltablack22

Funny you mention that. We just got done with an EMP shoot that was supposed to run into the 96. We doubled up sticks and were shooting shoulder to shoulder. But hell, I'll take brass burns over the field on a 96 any day of the week.