46 Bow for sale in FL

fgcu14

Alright everyone! What everyone says is true I've only had my tank for 6months and I already want a bigger one. So with that said I wanted to see what a 46bowfront would sell for. The stand has a few minor scratches on the side. An offers would be considered!

greenwolf52

it looks very nice.
not to discourage you, but you should think about keeping it. i will guarantee, after you upgrade, you will wish you never gave this thing up. you will want two tanks (i promise). instead, you should leave that one up and running and just save up the amount you will sell this one for and put it towards the bigger one and keep em both going.
i know it sounds crazy but i did the very same thing you are doing only with a 60g reef. not a day goes by when i don't miss that thing.
think about it...

fgcu14

thanks for the advice but I dont think I could handle two tanks. I am tring to see if someone offers the "right price" before I let it go though.

miami298

Sorry Fgcu, over the last few days a great deal landed in my lap for a 120 that I couldn't pass up.
If you list everything you would be selling with the tank though some of us here can help you figure out the value.

fgcu14

Always go bigger if you can. I learned my lesson the hard way. Congrats on the deal. I'd be selling the tank and stand only.