Eheim 2215 filter
Skimmer
Ebo-Jager heater
Smartlite
and all the maintenance equipment that I have used
$299 or best bid over

dapak83

Hey Danish...
How much LR do u have and how much yu wanna get rid of them for.....
BTW itw nice to know other pakis out there with this hobby!

danish

I don't know, the whole set up(used to be a reef tank) was bought by a neighbor who had to move cross country and then I took over.
I am sorry but what is a paki?

dapak83

haha never mind!... how much u gota give the live rocks for?
i am also in jersey so i cud pick it up!

danish

Originally Posted by dapak83
haha never mind!... how much u gota give the live rocks for?
i am also in jersey so i cud pick it up!

I can't split it up - have to think of all my live little critters, sorry

dapak83

i can take the snails and the crabs with the rocks... i cant add any fishes rite now...other wise i would of!! i m sure u can find pl to sell the fish and the corals too!
let me know.. i would love to pick up the whole thing but i have no where to keep the other tank!...

thirty6

where in NJ are you located. if your close to bergen or essex county i might be interested.
dapak83, where are you located? any interest in taking all the livestock, including rock, ill take equip and tank? my email is pit_136@hotmail.com

dapak83

cam78 can get the corals.... i wouldnt mind the livestock but i m topped out rite now and i already got a pair of clowns in the tank..... i wouldnt mind the LR and the snails... i m in middlesex in Piscataway!....u can just take the clowns :)... i am more then willing to get the LR and the cleanup crew!

dbm1983

I currently live in central jersey outside of Princeton. I have always wanted a tank but didnt want to set up till I moved to my new condo in early june. I am very interested in the set up you have and could pick up.
Thanks,
Dave

dapak83

dbm.. if you are gonna pickup the setup and u dont want the rock and the critters... (incase you arent gonna setit up rite now) i would love dibs on them

dbm1983

I would like the entire set up, I'm not sure if they were even willing to split the tank up. If they are I could take the entire tank set up (tanks, lights, pumps and filters) and not take the fish/coral. I am moving mid June and could take it around then.