46g fish-only

A

alexa11

how about a flame angel, a pair of false percula clowns, a yellow watchman goby, a yasha gobie, a skunk cleaner shrimp, and a royal gramma. This is what I am thinking of for my 46 bowfront.

A

alexa11

did you want reef safe fish even though you are doing fish only, or did you want a preditor tank? you could do a puffer i think, or a lionfish but I don't know much about preditor tanks so you would have to look into those.

reefr23

Originally Posted by alexa11
http:///forum/post/2803940
did you want reef safe fish even though you are doing fish only, or did you want a preditor tank? you could do a puffer i think, or a lionfish but I don't know much about preditor tanks so you would have to look into those.
i want some angle or tangs but i dont know how that will work,

rslinger

no Large angle only drawfs. maybe a mimic tang, but not any of the others. and on dwarf pufffers. no dogface or porky. they are messy eats. i have a stars and strips that i bought about 2 years ago the size of a quarter. now he is ove 9 in. Also only dwarf lions. I have a lion in my 150 that is way out growwing the tank he is over 12 in. bought him at about 6 in.