48" 260 watt aqualight in ct

andrew79

i have a 48" 260 watt coralife aqualight for sale, the fixture is 7 months old, will sell for $135, perfer local pick up.
thanks
andrew

andrew79

i am in connecticut, to have the light shipped it will be about $25
i would use ups ground and have them professionally pack it. i would rather sell it locally, just beause it still is lights going through the mail. and mail carriers dont pay that much attition to fragile or handle with care stickers.
thanks
andrew

mailman

Don't bash all of us mail carriers. Many of us care about the job we do. True we have jerks working for us just like the rest of the workforce. I would dare say UPS and FEDEX also employee less than professional employees in their organizitations. The only way bad service can be cleaned up is with customer input.If you have a problem with your service call your local office and speak to a supervisor, or call the 800 customer service number. We are not perfect but we do try.

A

aharrow

Is the fixture plug and play? It includes the ballast, bulbs, etc? Thanks. I am interested in it. Thanks

andrew79

yes it is a plug and play unit, it is a complete hood. it has 2 cords and 2 switches so you can provide a dusk to dawn effect.
the lights are housed in a silver hood with the bulbs protected by a splash gaurd. i will post pics of the light tonight, so you can see it, also if you have any more ? feel free to ask.
thanks for looking
andrew

mendy1220

Andrew:
The light fixture has two swithces for the 10k, and the atinics. Does it also have any fans? Where in Ct. are you located. I have to pass Ct. on Monday.
Thanks for the response.
Regards,
Mendy1220

andrew79

yes the light has built in fans, and has the 2 switches i to run the 10ks and the other to run the atinics. i live in monroe ct, it is in between waterbury and danbury.
thanks
andrew