48" 260w pc & 24" 72w PC for sale *FINAL OFFER*

tom024

Hi Tiggerguy,
Did Jackalpups contact you yet? I have sent him another email but still didn't hear anything from him. He cashed my check out on Friday. If i won't hear anything from him today or tomorrow, I will let the bank forward him to collector and also my attorney will contact him if he doesn't respond to my email.
I hope he has a family problem and busy with it. But still, at least he should reply in the email and let us know.
I will patientlywait for another day or two and then will settle the case. Like you said, this is a fraud and also federal offense, he should know it better.
If you want to get in the case with me, my attorney friend said that you could and that would make the case stronger. I have printed out all the emails and his address.
Thanks.
Contact me at ltv0106@yahoo.com and we can discuss more in detail ok.
Tom

tiggerguy

NO HE STILL HAS NOT EMAILED ME BACK..MY CHECH WAS CASHED BACK ON THE 8TH AND CLEARED MY BANK ON THE 10TH. YEAH IF IT COMES TO THE LAYWER I WILL GLADLY JOIN YOU. HOPE IT DOES NOT COME THE THAT. I JUST DONT THINK ANYONE WOULD BE THAT STUPID. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW. AND I HAVE THE EMAILS FROM HIM SAVED TO..
ANYMORE QUESTIONS YOU CAN EMAIL ME
tiggerguy022@sbcglobal.net
brandon

motohead

sorrt to hear ya'll got ripped off.but this does answer any questions i may have had about purchasing anything from anyone on these boards.................

tom024

Tiggerguy,
My attorney suggested me writting a letter to his parents and send to the address where he got the check.
This is the address where i sent the check to.
2698 Shasta ct
Fairfield, CA 94533
I also have someone living in Fairfield to check out the address and also get the phone number so my attorney can contact his parents as well via the phone in case they ignore the letter again.
The bank is requesting a copy of my check now and as soon i have it, my attorney will make the case with all the information. You should get a copy of your check from your bank and forward the copy to me and i can give to my attorney to add in to the file.
Will see if his parents know how to solve the problems or needs to be in court as you said it is a Sale Fraud and Federal Offense.
Will let you know if i hear anything from him
Thanks
Tom