48" 260w pc light and prizm skimmer F/S

c42480

IM new to the salt water so i made a few mistakes buying things when picking out my set up. Now i have to sell a few things to buy more stuff
. First i have a 48" JEBO light 260w with 2 daylight, 2 03 true actinic, and 4 pairs of moon lights. There are 3 cords and 3 switches. I bought this and than saw an orbit 384w pc system that i thought would be better so i bought that too. I have not even taken the lights out of the box. I bought them for $200 shipped i do not know what theis would go for here so make offers.
Also i have a prizim skimmer rated at 100 gallons i used it for 2 weeks and than was told to go with a aquac remora with bubble trap. So again i have 2 skimmers so im selling this one also. Make offers again i do not know what to ask for as a price im new to this and im not sure what they sell for.
I check here a few times a day or you can email me offers C42480@gmail.com
Chuck

c42480

They are brand new in the box i have not opned them. I would sell them for $145 shipped. I do not have any pictures as i have not opned the box. Let me know. If the lights are not what i say i will give a refund of the light price.

c42480

I need to get this stuff sold.
prizm hob skimmer $45 shipped
Power compact lighting $130 shipped
Chuck

c42480

Its the same company as Odyssea if thats any help. You can google it to find out and more info If you want.
Chuck

anthonyq

Where are you located? I am interested in the skimmer. Is it still brand new and what size tank do you have? thank you
Anthony

c42480

Im in NY zipcode 12302. I bought the skimmer new used it for 2 weeks and than got another one. So it had been used for 2 weeks. I have a 75 gallon. The skimmer says that its good for 100 gallon tank. The lights will fit a 55,75, 90, and some 120 gallons i think.
Chuck