48" 4x54 watt T5 Tek Light For sale

tony44

Brand new, still in the box, was going to use this but decided to go with a canopy instead. I was hoping to get $285 shipped.
I also have the mounting kit. $35.
Have a great day.

tony44

Bulbs are not included in the price, but I can sell them additionally for $17 a piece, I have four.

dawman

Geez , first the mounts aren`t included and now the bulbs aren`t ? I was thinking of buying until I seen the bulbs don`t come with . Just did some research and you can get the light brand new with bulbs for $199 from Drs .

tony44

You sure about that? I just looked around on there and didnt see anything for close to that price. If I do find something, I doubt it will be a name brand, like Sunlight supply.
I am now selling the light with legs, and 4 bulbs included.
I sent you a PM.

05xrunner

285 is about $100 cheaper then a NEW TEK light and they dont come with bulbs either..this isnt some cheapo T5 light.
There is no comparison a TEK light with individual reflectors compared to a Nova extreme that you found for $199

dawman

Perhaps if you mentioned the brand I wouldn`t have thought you were selling the Current light . My bad .

tony44

Originally Posted by Dawman
Perhaps if you mentioned the brand I wouldn`t have thought you were selling the Current light . My bad .

Its all good. I am almost positive that Sunlight Supply is the only company that makes the tek light with the individual reflectors, so I assumed that you knew it was made by Sunlight Supply.