48" Coralife 260 watt light fixture, brand new for sale

mumbulog

Brand new 260 watt, 48", light fixture by coralife. It has 2-65 watt acitnic and 2-65 watt of the 10000k bulbs. Brand new. $150 plus shipping and handling extra. I won 2 at the same time on the auction site and have no need for the second set.

fishsta

SOLD! It all depends on shipping. Find out what it will cost to send to 34652 in florida. Reply back. If it is resonable I will take without hesitation! Thanks

scarface

how much to ship to long island,ny? if ure willing to come down in price i want to buy the original 150 is cool if u can do that

philgmiami

Originally Posted by mumbulog
Brand new 260 watt, 48", light fixture by coralife. It has 2-65 watt acitnic and 2-65 watt of the 10000k bulbs. Brand new. $150 plus shipping and handling extra. I won 2 at the same time on the auction site and have no need for the second set.
WHATS THE RETAIL ON A LIGHT SYSTEM LIKE THAT? :thinking:

urface

total to 23221....I take it it has moonlight (sorry, just getting into the hobby and trying to get parts)

mumbulog

no it doesn't have the moonlight on it. It does have to switches so you can simulate the dawn and dusk affect. It has bulit in fans, really a great unit. Urface, total would be 195. If your interested and You paypal the money tonight I'll have it to the mail on the way to you first thing in the morning. I'll also need your address.

N

nluchau

I just bought one on hellolights for 226 including shipping. The person to buy this would be getting a good deal I think.