48" Coralife Power Compact.

kurtymac

THis is a 48" power compact light by coralife. It is about 4 months old, but only has one months worth of use. I baught from my LFS for 350 brand new. After a month i started to by harder corals and they strated to look a bit shabby under it, so i baught an aqua light pro. Im willing to work with you on this deal, i just want it sold so i can buy my reef package from swf.com
I also will throw in a few odysee atinics and daylight bulbs. IM not quite sure if they work on the coralife brand, however they are the same size. I was looking for 220 shipped to your door, however i will go down lower to 3 options.
PRICE Im looking for.
160 and you pay for shipping.
or
185 and i will get it shipped to your door.
Also i will trade, here is what im willing to do for you!
A nice coral frag pack. Will do straight up trade, or if you give me some really rare brands or a bunch of really nice corals i could throw in cash if they are worthed.
Chiller, the light and will throw in cash. Cash amount will depened on what type of chiller it is.
Calicum Reactor, same goes for this as the chiller, i will throw in cash, but cash amount depends on the brand of the maker.
It may look a little dirty, but this is because i have not had the chance to clean it, it was on a new set up in a non-air conditoned upstairs room so water evaperated pretty quick leaving salt on the light fixture. Also my camera is probably the worse camera you could have haha. Please keep in mind that the light has been in storage and half of what you see on it is dust. But i will make sure i do my best to get it to you in a neat, orderly timed fashion.
IF you have any questions please ask, and if you have any complaints or suggestions please pm them to me insted of posting them on this thread, and i can see what i can do with you.
Thank you for taking the time to read this thread and i will post the pictures right under this.

kurtymac

This is the PC on the 55 gal.
The next picture is the 90 wave front, with the aqua light pro. The story is i baught the 55 quickly but then realized i made a bad investment cause i want to frag corals, after about a month i moved the 55 gal to a 90 and got rid of my 55 set up, however i sold everything but the PC light for it. IT was new so it caused a huge algea bloom in my tank lol

kurtymac

bump, looking to sell this if you want to work out a price lmk, also if you have anything to trade that i might be intrested in, feel more then welcome to post it up. Thank you

kurtymac

Bump price reduced 160 you pay for shipping. It has a months worth of USE 160 is a great deal. people are selling 2 year old lights for 130.

hobrien

Well I have one just like this that I got for free with all the bulbs and what not and was wonderng what the 3rd cord (differnt than the other 2) goes to so that way I can get my Lunar lights to work....

kurtymac

there should be another attachment like, ok you have the wire that just has an outlit or something attached to it right? Well there should be the secound half to that, where you can plug the light in for the lunars. Did your friend not give it to you? or was it lost?

kurtymac

id try ---- if i were you, umm if you could wait a little bit. Since nobody has placed a bid on this light i might just be trading a few parts of it to a buddy of mine on here Zona that i met for coral. And i could probably just send you the cord. SInce im a nice guy ill do it for free, you just have to pay shipping. Like i said i just have to see whats going on with Zona first and if anybody is going to bid on this light.

hobrien

That is not a problem......Also to let you know I am a medically retired Medic.......I was injured on the Fallujah invasion back in November of 06.......

kurtymac

oh wow pm me the story man im intrested to hear it? I had two buddies over there durning that time, Sargeant Bodwin and Sargeant Ditto. IM not sure if you knew them. They said you guys ripped that city apart over there lol.

kurtymac

Yes the light is still here!.
Tell you the truth i forgot hahah, i will find out and get back to you on that one hahah. Man idk why im drawing a blank

kurtymac

2 days and 2 antiacs. Sure bud i will post up a pick an a hour i just am going to head over to my lfs to pick up some stuff :)