48" Dual Hamilton Aquarium Light 2 400w MH 2 120w VHO

bamack2

I have a 48" Hamilton fixture that has 2 400watts metal halide bulbs. The bulbs are 10k and about 7 months old. I also have 1 20 k bulb that is about new.That I will throw in for free. The fixture also has 2 120watts vho actinic bulbs. The 2 metal halide ballast are blue line electronic ballast and the vho ballast is an icecap 430. The fixture has two fans. The fixture is black in good condition and up and running on my tank now.

bamack2

Have Some People Trying To Get Them Asap At That Price They Should Be Gone Soon I Am About To Put Up My 72"

lubeck

what did you have them over? i am considering to upgrade to 400w mh with vho but was looking for a good quality fixture. i wish the bulbs were DE and i would buy it. are you getting rid of it because your upgrading? would you buy that fixture again? just looking for advice, my tank is a 110gal but its 30" tall and trying to get and sps going.

bamack2

had them over a 180 that is 72" long i upgraded to a 72" fixture 48" lights are powerfull and you could keep anything under them