48 gallon bowfront in Pittsburgh for sale

mindelina13

This is a 48 gallon bowfront aquarium in great condition. It does have some MINOR scratches, but they can only be seen if you are REALLY looking for them. There are NO leaks. It comes with everything needed to run a saltwater tank plus lots more. As shown in the picture, it has a wood stand. The wood stand was just refinished in the past year and is in great condition. This also comes with a bio-wheel filter with extra filters supplied (18 extra filters worth about $50 alone!), a glass top, a submersible heater, a powerhead, protein skimmer and substrate. Also included is a fish net, a 10 gallon quarantine tank and a bio-wheel filter for the quarantine tank. As an extra, so you can get started right away, we will throw in enough salt to fill the tank if you are planning to use it as a saltwater tank.
We are asking 300 for it, but we paid 400 for it not even 6 months ago. This is a great deal. The price is negotiable but if you are going to make an offer PLEASE BE REASONABLE!! The only reason we are getting rid of it is because we just bought a 125 gallon.
Note: Shown in the picture, but not included is live rock, snails, and a hood light. A price can be negotiated for the live rock and snails if they are desired.

mindelina13

Was planning on using them on my new setup. Guess I could part with them. If you want them included the price would be 300.

keycon

Would yu consider an offer of $175 for the tank and base? If so, I can come down the end of this week to pick them up?