48" lights FS in Virginia

stevem10

I have 2 light systems for sale.
First one is a 48" 4x65W Coralife Aqualight CF hood, 2x Actinic and 2x 10,000K, -Straight Pin. This light is only 2 months old and practically brand new. I paid just over $200 for it with shipping. Will sell for $150. (OBO) You can see it HERE
Second light for sale is a Finnex 47" HO T5 Fixture - 4 Bulb x 54w Complete. It is brand new and only been used for 2 weeks. I paid about $225 with shipping. Will sell for $175. (OBO)
You can see it HERE
Feel free to contact me with any questions. (SGM10@aol.com)Thanks.

stevem10

Originally Posted by SteveM10
I have 2 light systems for sale.
First one is a 48" 4x65W Coralife Aqualight CF hood, 2x Actinic and 2x 10,000K, -Straight Pin. This light is only 2 months old and practically brand new. I paid just over $200 for it with shipping. Will sell for $150. (OBO) You can see it HERE
Second light for sale is a Finnex 47" HO T5 Fixture - 4 Bulb x 54w Complete. It is brand new and only been used for 2 weeks. I paid about $225 with shipping. Will sell for $175. (OBO)
You can see it HERE
Feel free to contact me with any questions. (SGM10@aol.com)Thanks.
Still avail.......

stevem10

These lights are still for sale. Last guy backed out of the deal. Let me know if you have any questions.

stevem10

Originally Posted by DANWEB
steveM10 email sent
Just FYI, I did not receive it. Try again or give me a way to contact you. Thanks.